Rigvir®: A virus against Cancer – Cancer therapy with a virus
Cancer therapy by a certified specialist for the drug Rigvir®
As a certified specialist, Dr. med. Dieter Hartung from Kehl/Strasbourg is authorized to use Rigvir® in cancer treatment.
Why is used in cancer therapy Rigvir®?
- Rigvir® is a strong anti-cancer medication (Echo 7 virus).
- Rigvir® is a registered drug against cancer.
- Rigvir® is very well tolerated.
- Rigvir® has immune-strengthening properties.
- Rigvir® was the first oncolytic virus medication approved for the treatment of cancer.
The cancer treatment with Rigvir® is an injection treatment.
After the injection, the virus ECHO 7 (Rigvir®) finds the cancer cells and destroys them.
Normal cells are not attacked.
The virus therapy with Rigvir® is a safe and mild method of treatment.
Slight fever may occur for one to three days.
The treatment is done on an outpatient basis.
An individual treatment plan will be prepared.
The following cancer types are treated with Rigvir®:
- melanoma, prostate cancer,
- colorectal cancer, bladder cancer,
- uterine cancer, sarcoma,
- kidney cancer, pancreatic cancer, pulmonary cancer
Rigvir® may also be used as a treatment against other cancers. Cancer types not on the list must be evaluated by Dr. Hartung first.
Contact - call us now or email us!
Dr. med. Dieter Hartung
Hauptstr. 122, 77694 Kehl