Curcuma Infusions against Cancer – Cancer Therapy
Curcuma Infusions in the center for cancer therapy in Kehl/Strasbourg
Curcuma, also known as Curcumin, should be used as part of the treatment of every type of cancer.
The intravenous administration of curcuma has been proven to be especially effective as a part of cancer treatment.
- Curcuma inhibits the emergence of metastases.
- Curcuma activates the genes that are responsible for the death of the cancer cell.
- Curcuma weakens the cell membrane of the cancer cell and strengthens our naturopathic cancer treatments as well as the conventional treatment methods (chemotherapy and radiotherapy).
- Curcuma is well tolerated.
In the center for cancer therapy in Kehl/Strasbourg, curcuma is administered intravenously. The effect is stronger than when administered orally.
We use curcuma for the following types of cancers:
- melanoma, breast cancer, prostate cancer,
- hepatic cancer, colorectal cancer, bladder cancer,
- uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, sarcoma,
- kidney cancer, pancreatic cancer, pulmonary cancer,
- pulmonary metastases, liver metastases, bone metastases,
- and peritoneal carcinomatosis.
Contact - call us now or email us!
Dr. med. Dieter Hartung
Hauptstr. 122, 77694 Kehl